Monday, March 23, 2009

Men at Work

Trace is turning into quite the helper around the house. He's eager to throw away trash (or sometimes stuff that isn't trash) or help me with whatever I'm doing in the yard.

The other day, I was picking up branches and sticks in the yard, and he was right there next to me. He'd pick up a stick and put it in the trash can and get right back down and pick up another one. When it came time to roll the full trash can across the yard, he grabbed one end and laughed the whole time we moved it.

Then on Sunday, I bought a new lawnmower and definitely had some help putting it together. Trace supervised and made sure that I was putting the wheels on correctly, until I got to the last wheel, and he made me chase him around the yard to get it from him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This child is so adorable. Thanks for posting pictures. I truly enjoy watching Trace growing up.

Unknown said...

by the way, CJ is actually Donna Glass McGuinness