Sunday, August 16, 2009

Big Boy Room!

Last night was Trace's first night in his Big Boy Room! He did fine going to bed, mostly cause he fell asleep in the car and we just put him in there when we got home. The hard part was keeping him in there. He woke up throughout the night and wanted me to stay and sleep with him. He'd wrap his legs around me and kept his hands on my face to make sure I didn't go anywhere. So, I'll admit I did spend about 60% of the night in there with him; but the point is, we did it!
We spent most of the day yesterday moving his stuff into his new room. It still needs wall hangings; but otherwise, it's just about finished. Here are some pics of how it looks now:

On an unrelated note, Trace & Ernie made pizza today!




1 comment:

Mattie Babb said...

i love the little desk and chairs next to the bed!