Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fisher turns 2! (Part 1 of 2)

I know, I know, I'm behind on blogging.  But I promised myself I would not neglect to blog about my baby's birthday.  So here goes...back in March, Fisher had a birthday!  His birthday was on Monday the 12th and we had his party the following weekend on St. Patty's Day, so we took the opportunity to celebrate all week long! It all began with a family trip to the Aquarium of the America's in NOLA.  We'd taken Trace once before, when he was about Fisher's age, but this was Fisher's first trip!    

Here's one with Fisher & Daddy!
And now the whole fam.  Fisher was none too happy about getting inside the shark's mouth. 
My two silly boys!
And my 3rd silly boy!
We had a great family day in NOLA which ended with Frosties and naps on the way home!
Then came Fisher's actual birthday on Monday.  
We spent the morning at the Mall of LA and Daddy met us for lunch.  
Here's my little cheeseball taking pictures of himself! 
 Sitting on the gator. 
 Sliding face first, of course.
 What's a birthday without ice cream? 
 Carousel with Mommy!
 Round 2 with Daddy! 
Once Trace came home from school, we celebrated with cupcakes! 
Fisher LOVED singing and blowing out candles!
"Again, Again!"
 "Yummy, Tummy"
 We did cupcakes again with our community group.  
 Here's all of our kiddos, plus Kyle's legs. :)
It was a fun-filled birthday!  I still can't believe my baby boy is 2.  
Stay tuned for our next post..."The Birthday Party"!

No comments: